A self-proclaimed NASA nerd, the world of “what’s next in tech?” isn’t a black hole to Nathan. He’s passionate about the latest developments in interactive and connecting clients with the top creatives in Toronto.
Ready to shoot for the stars? Check out his answers to our 11 Quick Questions to find out his advice for managers conducting interviews, the traits clients ask for most, and more!
- Google or Bing? Google.
- Best digital event in your city? Hands down its NXNE!
- Describe your city in 5 words. Diverse. Unique. Growing, Beautiful. Amazingfood! (That is one word, right?)
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Know exactly what information you need from the candidate before going into the interview. Once you’ve found the right information, you’ve found the right candidate!
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Many times candidates will not put enough relevant information about their experience on their resume, though poor formatting runs a close second.
- Native Apps or Responsive Design? Responsive Design.
- Favorite meme? That’s gotta be Grumpy Cat.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? RuPaul Charles.
- Favorite type or font? Chalkboard.
- Traits that clients ask for most? Most often clients are looking for someone with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate!
- Guilty song pleasure? Oh totally, that's gotta be Tim McGraw's "Still." Love this song!
Looking for awesome freelancers in the Toronto area?
Connect with Nathan!