With a background in sales and a passion for helping people, Ross loves being a part of Vitamin T’s New Jersey office. (And if you’re wondering, yes, Parsippany still does have a water tower, see Answer #4.)
Looking for advice for conducting interviews or suggestions on how to make your first day as a freelancer successful? Check out Ross’ answers to our 11 Quick Questions and be in the know!
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Show up early and put forth a great effort. Also remember that they chose you for a reason, so be yourself!
- Best digital event in your city? Any tech meetups.
- Traits that clients ask for most? Strong portfolio and client facing skills.
- Describe your city in 5 words. Still have a water tower!
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Have an open mind and positive attitude when speaking with talent. And always be honest. The goal is to find the right person for the job.
- Who is your favorite superhero? Spiderman.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? They do not look for errors in there grammer and only focus on spelling good :)
- Favorite meme? Dancing GIFs!
- Next big thing in digital? "Small data" analysis is the next big buzzword because it can more quickly produce useful results for business managers. See more in this eWeek article.
- Favorite type or font? Bobber.
- Guilty song pleasure? PSY’s “Gangnam Style.”
Looking for a partner to find you great freelancers in the New Jersey area?
Connect with Ross!