Born and raised in Northern Ontario, agent Sarah Dupuis is proud to call Toronto her home.
Starting off a career in traditional print media (think “camera ready”) she’s loved being a part of the amazing—not to mention rapid—shift to a digital world. She’s also loved being able to use her experience as a competitive athlete to find the city’s best and brightest creatives their dream gigs.
Check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions and, if you’re looking for a great job or golf tips, give her a ring!
- What most excites you about your work & the contribution you make? I love making a difference in people's careers. It’s incredibly fulfilling. Our talent and clients often become our friends because we’re so invested in their lives and get to speak so often!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? To name a few things, their creativity and skillsets, colourful personalities, ability to require no sleep (ever) and their fun dispositions.... I could go on and on.
- Favorite interview question? “What is the biggest misconception about you or your work?” It really makes people think and some of their answers are remarkable!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Problem solving. Everyone needs to be able to think outside of the box!
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? CRAZY. (That’s in the best way possible, I mean!)
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Dave Grohl. While he is alive, preferably. I think he is a musical genius and—over the many years of being a Foo Fighters fan—their songs have deep rooted memories in my life. Plus I want to hear about his Nirvana days!!
Favorite GIF? The Carlton Dance GIF, because it makes me laugh every time!!!